- High Quality Women’s Sleepwear from Sexy Locker
- Sexy Locker Bras: A Sexy Style for Every Woman
- SexyLocker Weekly Deal: Discounts for Your Favorite Lingerie!
- Sexy Women’s Beachwear that will Bring out the Fashionista in You
- Besame Bridal Collection: Purity or Naughtiness?
- Giveaway!: Sexy High Quality Babydoll by Besame
- Laura Panties: Perfect Choice to Workout
- The Perfect Gift for Moms: Sleepwear Adriana Arango
- Win a Besame 1553 Babydoll + Free Worldwide Shipping
- Mistery Box Giveaway $40 Worth of Colombian Panties
- Win a Laura One Piece Pajama + Free Worldwide Shipping
- Win a Besame Satin Babydoll + Free Worldwide Shipping
- Laura Pajamas: The perfect choice + Mistery Box Giveaway
- Horse Giveaway! + Free Worldwide Shipping
- Intelligent Yoga Clothes: The New Revolution
- Are You a Fashionista? + Free Worldwide Shipping
- Weekly Giveaway: Sexy Tunic Cover-up #5210 + Free Shipping
- Pajama Time Giveaway
- A Truly Sexy Giveaway Besame Babydoll
- SexyLocker Lingerie Giveaway $40 Mystery Box + Free International Shipping
- Buying Swimsuits Online: The Best Swimsuit for Your Body Type
- Another Sexy Giveaway: Win Adriana Arango Blue Roses Pajamas
- Win a Sexy Bra and Thong Set from the Versatile Collection
- Sexy Swim Sleeve Tunic Giveaway
- 3 Lingerie Must Haves With SexyLocker
Posted by SexyLocker Media on 5/17/2012 to New Releases
Here are a couple things to consider when choosing pajamas to wear during the summer.
Choose Materials That Breathe
In the summer months or even if you live in a tropical area, in order to stay cool during the night, you will want to choose fabrics and materials that breathe. Natural fabrics such as cotton, linen and silk will breathe more than synthetic fabrics such as polyester.
Sexy Chemise Sleepwear and Short Sets
There are a number of sexy styles available for sleepwear, of course you will likely sleep better if you choose styles that you are comfortable in. If you don't like the feel of shorts, try the chemise style pajamas which are light and loose fitting and feel similar to a nightgown. Otherwise, you may want to try a pajama set that consists of just a thong and matching tank top. For summer weather, you will want to concentrate on loose fitting and light styles.
If you are the type that needs a fan on or air conditioning while you sleep, you may want to select a pair of the pajama pants made from a very light fabric.This way you are able to keep a bit warmer at night, without piling on the heavy winter flannel pajamas.